Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The first of the lasts..

Anyone else having a hard time doing everything you want to do before the end of the semester? I feel like I'm trying to squeeze in everything all at once!

That being said, I've hardly had time to eat anything that isn't PB&J. So, when I have had time to cook something up, I've been making extras so that I can heat it up later. Two meals with one stone, if you will.

This week I tried something new and I have to say that it was one of the best meals I've ever made.  These shrimp quesadillas are SO easy to make and SO delicious!


I didn't have any white onions or peppers on hand, but I added in some green onion and avocado and I think it was just as good as what it would've been. I also baked it for about 5 minutes longer than what the recipe called for. But that's just to my taste!


I paired it with some corn on the cob and a salad. I definitely will be making this again soon. :)

This weekend was also my sorority's date party. We went to the Basket Case, a karaoke bar in Peoria. It's literally a hole in the wall, but so much fun!


Not only that, but this week is also senior week for my sorority. We have little events/bonding throughout the week to celebrate our graduation and all of the work we've done in the last 4 years. I've already cried several times, but that's not surprising.

My best friends.

Anyone got fun weekend plans?! Hopefully you get a chance to go outside today to enjoy the gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

  1. I was there! It was so much fun!! The food looks great too, too bad I cant cook anything. Dont worry, I will be making something requiring no skill for class!

    ReplyDelete